DEWA-F is a multifunctional complex for producng organo-mineral fertilizers in a form of gel. Fertilizers can be produced from peat (turf), biohumus, sapropel, etc. Fertilizers produced in DEWA-F have higher content of humic acids.
Horse or poultry manure, processed in DEWA-F, is almost completely disinfected and is also suitable for use as fertilizers. Additional desinfection (decontamination) can be made by a static reactor.
DEWA-F make additional micronization of raw material up to 50…110 mkm. If raw is not prepared we recommend to use our Wet Milling Machine (WMM-2)
Stage 1. Preparing of Raw Materials
Raw material for organo-mineral fertilizers (OMF) normally has solid includes sand, stones, wood chips and others, which do not allow to process it further.
Preliminary sieving typically is not very effective for and does not separate tiny stones and sand from the peat, sapropel or brown coal which are used as raw materials.
The best solution for preliminary preparation of raw material is a Wet Milling Machine which makes several function:
- wet milling of peat (turf) till 200…300 micron
- crushing of stones, sand and other includes till 100…200 micron or lower
- production of homogeneous (uniform)slurry with a consistency similar to thick yogurt.
Stage 2. Processing
Slurry, produced in a Stage 1 then processed in RIA or static reactors. If Stage 1 is eliminated then peat is milled and homogenized in a DEWA-F based on RIA.
That allows to produce a final product with a grainsize D90 below 120 micron.
Characteristics & Modifications
DEWA-F is available in a different model range
|DEWA-F-150||Capacity: 2…3 m3 of product per shift
Manual load of raw material. Raw must be pre-crushed below 2mm, stones and other solids must be separated
Max energy consumprion: 8 kW
|DEWA-F-200||Capacity: 5…10 m3 of product per shift
Manual load or Conveyor of raw material. Raw must be pre-crushed below 2mm, stones and other solids must be separated
Max energy consumprion: 15 kW
|DEWA-F-250||Capacity: 15…25 m3 of product per shift
Conveyot load of raw material. Raw must be pre-crushed below 2mm, stones and other solids must be separated
Max energy consumprion: 24 kW
Final Product Characteristics
- Gel (turfgel, peatgel) with yogurt consistence, dark brown color, light peat odor
- Not separated for a long time, at least 4…6 months
- Doesn’t mould during a storage
- Typical particles grainsize: D90 below 118 mkm
- Dry matter content up to 18%
- Humic Acids content: up to 20 g per liter. Can be increased up to 30 g per liter with DEWA-S complex